| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milford Sound in March is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- The weather in March is totally sopping. A staggering 669.7mm (26.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Milford Sound March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Milford Sound, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Milford Sound:
- Makarora, New Zealand - 113.3 kms (70.4 miles) ENE
- Minaret Bay, New Zealand - 99.4 kms (61.8 miles) ENE
- Lake Hawea, New Zealand - 106.2 kms (66 miles) E
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 110 kms (68.3 miles) E
- Wanaka, New Zealand - 95.5 kms (59.3 miles) E
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 99.5 kms (61.9 miles) E
- Earnslaw, New Zealand - 40 kms (24.9 miles) ESE
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) ESE
- Arrowtown, New Zealand - 77 kms (47.9 miles) ESE
- Arthurs Point, New Zealand - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) ESE
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 96.2 kms (59.8 miles) ESE
- Queenstown, New Zealand - 77 kms (47.8 miles) ESE
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) ESE
- Dunrobin, New Zealand - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) S